The May 6, 2015 Walpole Weekly is out now. In this week’s issue:
- Dianne Pickersgill is calling on the community to help her support her adopted orphanage in the aftermath of Nepal’s devastating April 25 earthquake;
- Walpole will enjoy the return of allied health services until the end of June;
- The Department of Parks & Wildlife is planning to dredge Coalmine Beach;
- David Edmonds of the Walpole-Nornalup National Parks Association updates us on a project to rehabilitate peat swamps;
- The CropLife Australia boss counters a letter from last week that expressed concern about genetically-modified farming;
- Molly Smith looks back at the 1983 plans for the Town Jetty, which is now being replaced after 32 years;
And more … Download the May 6, 2015 Walpole Weekly (PDF 4 MB).