The May 13, 2015 Walpole Weekly is out now. In this week’s issue:
- $20 million of Royalties for Regions funds are being funneled into a prescribed burning program in WA’s South West;
- Manjimup Shire President Wade DeCampo has condemned the abuse of 417 visa holders;
- Michael Filby has found another dumping site in the Walpole Wilderness;
- Diane Beckingham discusses fungi in her Nature Notes column;
- Seniors are going digital at the Walpole CRC;
- Footy fever is coming to Walpole town oval this Saturday;
And more … Download the May 13, 2015 Walpole Weekly (PDF 4 MB).