The May 20, 2015 Walpole Weekly is out now. In this week’s issue:
- Manjimup Shire President Wade DeCampo urges the public to show “tolerance and compassion” for prescribed burning;
- The Walpole & Districts community raised nearly $3,000 for Dianne Pickersgill’s adopted Nepalese orphanage;
- El Niño could provide a welcome relief for Western Australia’s oceans;
- A free event in Albany will focus on research, case-studies, and management of the plant disease phytophthora dieback;
- The sun powers the Walpole Sport & Recreation Centre;
- Junior football was a hit in Walpole on Saturday;
And more … Download the May 20, 2015 Walpole Weekly (PDF 4 MB).