The June 10, 2015, Walpole Weekly is out now. In this week’s issue:
- Healthcare services in Walpole may be drastically cut back from July 1;
- The Shire of Manjimup on Monday discovered the illegal clearing of a hectare of land along the Walpole foreshore;
- The Department of Parks & Wildlife (DPaW) is radio-tracking pigs in the Walpole Wilderness;
- “Juggy” Jim Love has retired after 14 years with DPaW;
- The BTH Ladies raised $1,150 for cancer research;
- Local footballer Cohen Taylor was adjudged best on ground as Nyoogar Country thrashed Yamatji Sharks in the Stephen Michael Cup;
And much more … Download the June 10, 2015, Walpole Weekly (PDF 4 MB).